Thursday, October 20, 2011

On the Road Again

Tomorrow morning, my flat mate and I are driving to Abu Dhabi. The ferry ride alone is an hour and a half. Then three more hours to the heart of the city.
Funny how I always want less of a commute somewhere, and I end up driving 200 miles anyway...
This time I am taking the camera and an extra battery.
The ferry leaves at 6 am, so hopefully some great early morning shots from the boat.
The Grand Mosque was lit up blue last time we were there, so I am hoping it is again and to get some night time shots as well.
We will be down on the Corniche to look for some school supplies, so a new area to explore.
It is a short 36 hour "getaway" but it will be good to not have a full schedule of things to take care of...
I will be happy if all I do is have a pedicure and take some photos.



oh and, btw, still don't have the ticket booked for the Winter Holiday and I tried today for 2 hours... ugh!!!

No comments: